Wednesday 4 May 2016

Cube root tricks | Quant | Study Notes

I asked the mirror who can be my best teacher.....It surprisingly showed my face. :)


Dear Readers, Today we will catch up on a very common topic many might be knowing but for few its really important & something through which we can score well in quant.




How to solve cube root easily

∛(13824 )

Step 1 - Cube root , nam se hi pata lag raha hai 3 numbers ka pair , so just take last 3 numbers 824 as 
              a pair !!
Step 2 - Now take last digit of 824 , that is 4 . Ab ye socho ki last me 4 , (0-9) me kaun se number ka 
              cube karne par aaya hoga, to 4 hoga wo number kyuki 4 * 4 * 4 = 64 , last me 4 aa gaya !!
Step 3 - It means hamara jo actual ans hoga usme last digit 4 hogi !!
Step 4 - Now take remaining digit that is 13, ab ye socho ki 13 se kam me kis number ka cube hume 
              mil raha hai, sirf 2 ka cube 8, 13 se kam hoga , kyuki 3 ka cube 27, wo jyada ho ja raha hai !!
Step 5 - So last digit mil gayi thi 4 aur remaining digit se 2 aa gaya , so our actual ans is 24 !!

Just practice it , you will get cube root withing seconds !!


Similarly you can try for square roots as well. Just instead of 3 numbers use 2 number pair. 


Keep Sharing !! Keep Learning !!

No comments:

Post a Comment