Tuesday 8 December 2015

Reasoning Quiz Set-2



                         Reasoning Quiz-2



Hello Readers,
                     Here we are posting some important Reasoning questions of clerical level. As we know this section can fetch more marks in all competitive exams, need a lots of practice only to get a good command on it. Happy learning.






Directions (Q. 1-5): In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You 
have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide 

which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give 

answer–

1) if only conclusion I follows.

2) if only conclusion II follows.

3) if either conclusion I or II follows
4) if neither conclusion I nor II follows.
5) if both conclusions I and II follow.

1. Statements: All roses are marigolds. All marigolds are sunflowers.
                        Some sunflowers are jasmine.
Conclusions: I. All roses are sunflowers. II. Some jasmines are roses.


2. Statements: Some papers are files. All files are books.
                        Some books are printers.
Conclusions: I. Some files are printers. II. Some books are papers.

3. Statements: Some leaves are branches. Some branches are trees.
                       Some trees are flowers.
Conclusions: I. Some leaves are trees. II. Some branches are flowers.

4. Statements: Some blades are knives. Some knives are tables.
                       All books are tables.
Conclusions: I. Some books are knives. II. Some books are blades.

5. Statements: All windows are houses. All roads are houses.
                       Some houses are hills.
Conclusions: I. Some hills are windows. II. No hill is window.


Directions (Q. 6-10): In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These 
statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer—
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
4) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
5) if both conclusions I and II follow.

6. Statements: A>=M < C = R =< P
Conclusions: I. A < C II. P > M

7. Statements: P > M, M < Q, Q =< D
Conclusions: I. P > D II. M =< D

8. Statements: P > M, P < R, R > C
Conclusions: I. R > M II. C > M

9. Statements: M >=N >= C = R < D
Conclusions: I. M > C II. M = C

10. Statements: Q < R, Q >= D, P = D, M =< P
Conclusions: I. Q < P II. D > M


Answers: 1-5) 1-2-4-4-3
              6-10) 2-4-1-3-4


Regards,

Classroom Team


No comments:

Post a Comment